We will list any upcoming events that are open to the public below. Some may contain links that take you directly to the event page. If you would like to find out more about any of our events or fundraising please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Monday 8th June 2020 - Online fundraising quiz - Click here to join in. It starts at 7.45pm so please make sure you join in plenty of time. If you would like to donate via bank transfer the account details are as follows: reference 'IMC Quiz 3527', sort code 30-99-86, account number 00432695, account name 'Links International Projects' (the charity that manages IMC's accounts). Please ensure you put the reference 'IMC Quiz 3527'.
Due to the COVID-19 lockdown, we are currently unable to hold any public events. Please continue to check this page for updates and let us know of any future events you are planning.
2021 - Annual IMC Fun Day at Rams Walk in Petersfield with various stalls. If you have any copper coins spare please come along and add them to our renowned 'mile of pennies'. Date TBC
If you have an idea for an event or are planning something and would like to advertise it on this page please contact us. Some previous events are listed below and you can see our fundraising page for more ideas.
- IMC Annual General Meeting and celebration
- Petersfield annual fun day in the town centre
- Various Church speaking events
- School assembly presentation
- Youth club talks
- Farm open day, Cockhaise Farm in Sussex
- IMC charity ball at The Elvetham Hotel, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire
- Barn dance in Four Marks
- Colombian Fiesta in Worthing
- Christmas Shopping Evening in Winchester
- Latin Dance Party in Bristol